10 Best Webinar softwares available
Overview of Webinar Software
The webinar software has gained popularity over the years as it has become a vital part of the ever-growing industry. Webinars are considered to be the best possible solution for marketers to attract and hold the audience’s attention. As per the reports, only 41% of marketers have actually hosted or participated in a webinar, 83% found it to be an effective strategy.
Webinars have built up so much steam that 42% of marketers plan to host or participate in a webinar in 2020. It’s important to decide what software needs to be chosen while hosting a webinar. Here are some 10 best webinar software available you can rely upon.
So let’s dive into the world of Webinars!
What is the webinar?
A web-based seminar is termed WEBINAR in short. A webinar is a lecture, workshop, or seminar presentation, presented to several audiences transmitted over the web using video conferencing software.
What is Webinar Software?
A software or a tool is a platform that enables the host to interact with their audience through the web.
What makes Webinar Software best?
The best webinar software makes it easy to record, share, and interact with your audience without any difficulties. In case if you own a small business or a startup a webinar tool should help you deliver live high-quality video. So that it can help you in building your networks and also automate your sales process.
Some of the webinar tools have enhanced their features like built-in surveys, polls, email marketing software, live-chat features, automated webinar sequences, live-streaming, and many more.
So let’s have a look at the best 10 webinar software.
Official Website: www.webinarjam.com
It’s one of the best webinar platforms currently available. If you are someone with no technical exposure or how to set up a webinar, in that case, Webinar Jam would help you achieve that. It’s best suitable for online courses if you want to host webinars in an automated sequence to a large audience.
The best thing about WebinarJam is it allows you to stream directly to a YouTube page and ensures secure password-protected meetings with your target audience online.
Advantages of WebinarJam over other tools :
Provides pop-ups to the audience during the webinar which allows them to buy the product or service right from the webinar. Offers excellent two-way communication via advanced Live Chat that makes the webinar more interactive.
WebinarJam employs a unique and distinct Broadcast Distribution Technology which creates a universal signal. Besides, it uses all the latest technology, like RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, which makes it compatible with almost all web browsers and devices.
Webinar Jam also offers other impressive features, such as HD video, customer-facing interfaces, user-friendly dashboards, and the option of multiple presenters. Recording the webinar is no longer a task. Every recording is automatically recorded so that the replay can be shared with the audience. In addition to that, the tool is user-friendly and training videos are provided to help the user in case of any guidance.
Key Features of Webinarjam
- Automatic recording.
- Social media integrations.
- Ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems.
- It allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar.
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Quick setup process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running.
- offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponder.
Pricing Packages of WebinarJam
- Basic Plan: $499/year ($41.58/month).
- This plan allows up to 500 participants per webinar, up to 3 presenters, and 24/7 support.
- Professional Plan: $699/year ($58.25/month). With the pro plan, participants increase to 1,000, and speakers go up to 4.
- Premium Plan: $999/year ($83.25/month). This plan is for businesses that rely heavily on webinars for their online marketing.
- It allows webinar audiences up to 5,000 and speakers go up to 6.
Overall, based on features, ease of use, support and training, and a 30-day money-back guarantee, WebinarJam is highly recommended in place of others. You can avail of a 14-day trial of WebinarJam for $1 to test out how it works!
Check out the WebinarJam: Here’s the link
Official Website: www.clickmeeting.com/
ClickMeeting being one of the most popular webinar platforms with an impressive feature makes it a user-friendly interface. It is best suited for small and medium-sized businesses.
The platform makes it easier to reach out to customers for training, product sales and marketing, and other aspects. All in all, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that provides options for automated webinars and customized invites. ClickMeeting provides clear instructions to set up the webinar effortlessly, without worrying over any technical stuff. It also offers analytical insights regarding the past webinars and the audience of the upcoming webinar.
Key Features of ClickMeeting
- It can be socially integrated through Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement.
- Recording the entire audio and video of
- The live sessions, which are then stored in clouds, and can be downloaded easily.
- Multiple presenters can be featured with HD videos.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback.
- Chat options and interactive sessions.
Pricing Packages of ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting offers a price starting at $25 per month (billed annually) for 25 attendees or $35 (billed annually) per month for up to 50 viewers. There’s also an option for custom pricing that’s best suited for enterprise customers.
ClickMeeting also has a free 30-day trial to test out its features. ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to reach out to your customers for training, product sales and marketing, and other aspects.
All in all, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that provides options for automated webinars and customized invites. Best suited for small and medium-sized businesses, ClickMeeting provides clear instructions to set up the event effortlessly, without worrying over any technical stuff. It also offers analytical insights regarding the past webinars and the audience of the upcoming webinar.
Note: Best Webinar Tool for Education Purposes.
Check out the ClickMeeting. Here’s the link
Best for Large Organizations and Enterprises.
The next webinar software on the list is GoToWebinar. GoToWebinar could be the best solution when it comes to focusing on reaching more people and growing your business. With Gotowebinar you don’t have to worry about the clutter and confusion that comes with organizing your webinar.
All that you do is choose the date you want to host your webinar, and it takes care of everything else. It offers a wide range of options to explore, to improve your webinar experience, ranging from flexible scheduling to the entire event management process. You also have access to several in-built webinar templates that provide the ultimate business environment.
Moreover, with impressive features such as automated email reminders, customizable webinar invitations, and a highly converting registration page, you can now promote your upcoming event and drive massive traffic. Other features include in-built polls and surveys, automatic webinar recordings, and more.
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online.
- HD video quality.
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience.
- Pre-recorded events.
- Robust analytics.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Integrations with GoToMeeting.
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
The Starter plan costs $89 per month for 100 participants, $199 per month for 500 participants, and $429 per month for 1,000 people, all for annual subscriptions. With Gotowebinar, you can also start a free trial with up to 100 people. (no credit card required ).
The Starter plan limits the attendance count to 100.
It comes with a higher price than some other tools on this list.
Check out the Gotowebinar. Here’s the link
Best Webinar Software Built for Marketing Teams
Demio is one of the best video conferencing tools on the market. Demio makes it super easy to record your webinar automatically in the cloud. When it comes to visual aesthetics, it delivers real-time, HD streaming, and great looking platform design.
- It offers a value-based customer experience, by automatically recording sessions in the cloud for use at a later time.
- These can be accessed and downloaded at any time by the user.
- Allows extensive customization options to the user.
- Offers in-built analytics.
- It can be easily integrated with any marketing tool.
- It offers powerful tracking options.
- It provides extensive automation.
Demio provides a 14-day free trial, which allows you to test out all its features. Here’s a breakdown of their paid plans.
- The Starter plan starts at $34 per month for 50 attendees per webinar.
- Their Growth plan is $69 for 150 attendees.
- Their Business plan is $163 per month for 500 attendees.
- These monthly rates are valid on annual subscriptions.
- All the pricing plans offer standard features that include
- Advanced webinar setup
- 24/7 chat and email support
- Unlimited webinars
- Storage for 100 recordings
- Robust analytics and many more.
If you’re looking to run more effective webinars with built-in marketing tools and no downloads required, give Demio a try.
Check out the Demio. Here’s the link
Best Platform for High-End Coaches.
WebinarNinja is a powerful, all-in-one solution trusted by major brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more. They are known as one of the easiest tools to use. It has added features that make it unique with out-of-the-box thank you and sign-up pages. Therefore it allows you to create a webinar in less than a minute.
WebinarNinja allows you to create four types of webinars:
- Live – Live streaming with a host for the audience to interact.
- Automated – recorded webinars that run at certain times or on-demand.
- Series – a group of several webinars in a sequence.
- Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded webinars.
- Lightning-fast live chat.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages.
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data.
- Integrations with 1,000+ apps with Zapier.
- The Starter Plan is priced at $39/month and works well for users with limited requirements and allows only 100 viewers per webinar.
- The most popular Pro Plan is $79/month and adds another 200 attendees, and added features to create a webinar series.
- Plus Plan costs $129/month and the Power Plan at $199/month.
- These higher-tier plans allow hybrid webinars (a series of live and recorded webinars) and more live viewers at once.
Overall, WebinarNinja is a great tool for those looking for both advanced features and the ability to create webinars fast. Try WebinarNinja for a 14-day free trial to test out its features.
Check out the Demio. Here’s the link
Best for Product Demos and Live Training
Livestorm is one of the webinar software used while providing product demos and live training. It is a strong tool built for efficiency and strong video communications. It can easily be accessed from any device, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. The software also works on any browser without any compatibility issues or restrictions on the size of your webinar.
It also provides the facility to run either live, on-demand, or automated webinars. Webinars could be the best option when it comes to hosting live events like product demos, customer training, and other technical sales topics. The on-demand and automated webinars work best for online courses, employee onboarding, and video podcast interviews.
Livestorm stands out over other tools on the list due to the following features. One such is email logistics where you can send promotional emails, automate those emails, check email status, and add a touch of personalization. Livestorm provides full-fledged data security very seriously and is 100% GDPR-compliant. Livestorm is also focused on customer engagement with activities like polling, Q&A sessions, and the use of up-votes.
- The tool makes it user-friendly for people to join your webinars.
- They don’t need to register or create a specific account – they can simply join with one click and an internet connection.
- Provides access to highly adaptable webinar themes with an easy set-up process.
- Offers interactive chats with polls, questions, chat, and more for a better customer experience.
- The best solution preferred for product demos and 1:1 meetings to qualify leads and improve your sales process.
- Integrate and analyze webinars and video meetings.
- The tool provides a high level of automation with webinar sequences.
- Offers comprehensive, multi-language customer support.
- It comes with features like a one-click invitation, screen-sharing, the ability to embed registration forms, and more.
- Livesorm offers a freemium plan with essential features.
- Provides detailed attendance analytics, replay analytics, source tracking, and participation report.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- It allows you to export your data as CSV or XLS.
- It enables you to use Zapier and integrates with more than 1,000 apps.
- Display in-webinar CTAs to influence viewers to act.
- Livestorm offers three pricing plans.
- Webinar & Meet Basic:
- The first plan is a freemium plan and comes with essential features like unlimited on-demand webinars, meetings, etc.
- Meet Premium: The plan costs $31/host per month and allows up to 8 participants.
- Webinar Premium: The plan costs $99/host per month and has a 4-hour limit per webinar.
- Enterprise: It offers features like managing multiple workspaces with unified billing, premium training, and SLA availability. Here, you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
Overall, this is a high-quality tool and their live features are great for product demos and sales training. Try Livestorm for free and upgrade to a premium plan for more participants.
Check out the Livestorm. Here’s the link
Most User-Friendly Software for Business
Webinar software makes it easy to host a webinar but when it comes to EasyWebinar, it offers a great solution. EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has seamlessly managed to integrate webinar technology with marketing strategy successfully. Moreover, it provides a one-stop solution for both live and automated webinars.
The webinar software offers tons of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools.
- Screen-sharing options, HD video, and interactive live chat.
- Allows up to 100 participants even in the basic plan.
- Unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live Integration.
- Robust chat features and a mobile app are available.
- WordPress integration.
- In-built analytics suite.
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
- The Standard pack costs $59 per month, which is billed annually at $708.
- The Pro plan is $90 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $349 per month.
- If you have over 10,000 attendees, then you can get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
Check out the EasyWebinar.Here’s the link
Excellent Automation Features
Being the “most powerful automated webinar platform,” EverWebinar is one of the most popular tools on the list. It is built with direct integration to WebinarJam, although the parent company sells them separately or in a bundle. It is well known for its features, some of them include fully automated customer-activity-based email connections. The ability to keep users in the loop.
Complete set up under three minutes for WebinarJam users. Also, it records the webinars automatically so that the user can replay them for potential leads. EverWebinar is best suited to small and medium businesses and makes it easy to boost their sales using Webinars.
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
- It allows you to fake your audience count.
- Performance stats in real-time.
- Convert past live events into evergreen events.
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration.
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates.
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe.
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
Pricing starts from $41 per month (billed annually), which is a bit on the higher side. However, the features it provides along with the partnership with WebinarJam make it worthwhile.
You can avail a 60-day trial of EverWebinar for just $1.
Check out the EverWebinar.Here’s the link
Best for Easy Email Marketing Integrations
GetResponse is primarily an email marketing platform that offers a wide range of marketing solutions, including a complete webinar marketing solution. It allows you to set up your webinar within three minutes, maybe even less. Some of the marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, Landing pages, list segmentation, and more.
It has an added advantage the tool provides the availability of an email list and a webinar solution under one roof comes in handy as it allows you to follow-up messages right away after the webinar. Moreover, you can also send reminders and thank-you messages to the registrants.
- It allows you to customize your webinar URL.
- It comes with pre-existing webinar invitations and reminder templates with pre-filled webinar details.
- One-click webinar recording.
- Text chat feature to drive engagement.
- One-click sharing options.
- It allows you to set up autoresponders.
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics.
The basic plan doesn’t include webinar features. The Plus plan provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees. The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 people and the Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 people. However, it also includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
Check out GetResponse as a free 30-day trial.
- Free-trial provides space for up to 1,000 contacts only.
- Customer support doesn’t include phone support.
- The pricing structure is somewhat complicated. The prices increase exponentially along with your list size.
Check out the GetResponse.Here’s the link
Best Interactive Software for Summits and Virtual Conferences
BigMarker is known as the #1 video platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences. The live streaming capabilities make it stand out. At once it can engage up to 10,000 people and create an interactive experience with features like polls, handouts, and live Q and A’s.
There are no limits on the number of presenters in the webinar – literally, anyone can hop in and join the discussion on screen. To host these live events, you’re provided with a suite of marketing tools, including custom email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders. With their automated webinars, you can integrate BigMarker with your CRM software to qualify prospects and generate, nurture, and convert your leads.
Here are some ways you can drive sales with BigMarker:
- Create automated webinars to fill your top-of-funnel leads.
- Capture your prospects’ data with embedded forms, surveys, and polls.
- Move prospects down the sales funnel by easily booking meetings based on their data and lead status.
With BigMarker, you also get extensive third-party integrations with apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketo, and more. And integrations with payment providers like Stripe make it easy for you to manage transactions.
Since it’s a browser-based platform, you don’t need to download or install anything to get into a webinar. On top of that, it’s compatible with PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Another area they excel in is their white-label offerings. You can build custom video experiences and embed them right on your website with no coding required. These landing pages, webinars, and emails all live on your own domain so that you own the customer experience.
- Offers unique live streaming features like one-click meetings, Q&A sessions, chats, polls, handouts, etc.
- It comes with extensive native integrations with apps like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, etc.
- It provides a 7-day free trial period.
- HD video and screen sharing.
- You can stream multiple camera feeds to Facebook & YouTube Live.
- Build custom live video experiences for online events.
- Offers white-labeled seminar rooms and landing pages.
- It provides over 15 different landing page types.
- Deals in 135+ currencies.
- It comes with industry-standard SSL and HTTPS encryption for data protection.
- Pricing Plans: BigMarker offers four pricing plans, including Starter, Elite, Summit, and White Label.
- The first three plans cost $79, $159, and $299 per month respectively. The White Label plan is an enterprise-level plan, where you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
- The first three plans allow sequentially 100 attendees and one host license, 500 and two host licenses, and 1,000 and four host licenses.
- Every plan comes with features like in-depth analytical tools, pop-up offers, email templates, contact & list management, embeddable webinars, custom URL, and more.
- If you’re looking for a webinar tool to run live events, workshops, town halls, and keynote presentations, BigMarker is a great choice because of its interactive video features and seamless performance.
- Get started with a free 7-day trial of BigMarker.
Check out the GetResponse. Here’s the link
- Webcasts have seen a 93% increase in average viewing time this year, which makes this an important form of communication.
- Overall 73 percent of marketing and sales leaders claim webinars are one of the best ways to amass quality leads that may actually translate into sales.
- Webinars are vital to marketers so that by hosting a webinar they can show their knowledge to people looking to learn, as well as to their clients.
- If you’re launching a startup or trying to maximize your business reach in a whole new direction, you need to seriously consider the webinar as the key. So these, 10 webinar software could be the best possible ones.
Related topics, you may also like: