WhatsApp messages: With millions of active users, WhatsApp is one of the most widely used instant messaging services. In-app services including texting, calling, video calling, payments, and many more are already available. However, there are still a few specifications that users are looking for right now. Sending messages to contacts who haven’t been saved is one of these features. A WhatsApp message cannot be sent to an unstored phone number.
So, in order to communicate with someone on WhatsApp, you must first save their phone number before using the program. However, there are several ways you can try if you wish to message a stranger or someone who is not in your friend network.
Send WhatsApp messages through the web browser without saving a phone number
- Open a web browser of your choice on your phone first.
- Enter after typing the URL “http://wa.me/91xxxxxxxxxx” in the address bar. (Enter the phone number in ‘XXXXX’ format, starting with the country code.)
- After entering the number, hit Enter to activate the link.
- You will now be taken to the WhatsApp screen. To continue the chat, choose it by clicking the green icon that appears.
- The entered mobile number’s WhatsApp chat window will launch. Send them a message right away.
Send WhatsApp messages without saving a phone number using Truecaller
- If you use Truecaller, you can send direct messages without having to save the contact number thanks to the app.
- Open the Truecaller app first.
- Enter the person’s phone number in the search bar now to start a chat.
- The person’s Truecaller profile will then open.
- Next, scroll down and click the WhatsApp button in your profile.
- By doing so, the WhatsApp conversation window will open.
- You can send messages right now without preserving your contact information.
Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving a Phone Numbers Via Siri Shortcuts (iPhone Only)
- Another method exists for iPhone users to communicate with a WhatsApp contact who hasn’t been saved.
- On your iPhone, now launch the Apple Shortcuts app.
- Click the “Add Shortcut” button now.
- Install WhatsApp to non-contact shortcut after that.
- Tap the shortcut once it has been installed to activate it.
- Then a Choose recipient pop-up window will display.
- Enter the phone number and the country code.
- You can then message that person by opening the WhatsApp chat thread for that specific number.