What is SiteGround?
SiteGround is a web hosting company which was founded in 2004. If you are looking for hosting your site you should go with SiteGround hosting plans. SiteGround Hosting is a great hosting solution for all your WordPress projects, both new and established ones. They are known for their 24/7 customer support, 30-day money-back guarantee, performance, uptime, security.
SiteGround offers you their three main hosting plants- StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. Also, SiteGround provides you detailed information on the particular plans.
For reference to the details of their three plans :
- SiteGround StartUp: This plan is available at $ 6.99* a month for one website along with 10GB of web space and 10,000 monthly visits.
- SiteGround GrowBig: This plan is available at $ 9.99 * a month for one website along with 20GB of web space and 25,000 monthly visits.
- SiteGround GoGeek: This plan is available at $ 14.99 * a month for one website along with 40GB of web space and 1,00,000 monthly visits.
Specification of SiteGround Hosting:
|Program Title||SiteGround WebHosting|
|Voice Over Language||English|
For StartUp, $6.99* a month
For GrowBig, $9.99* a month
For GoGeek, $14.99* a month
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration for a money-back guarantee||30 Days|
Easy to use: SiteGround offers you an easy-to-use cPanel that incorporates all the necessary into under one webpage.Features of SiteGround Hosting:
- Performance and Uptime: SiteGround offers you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Fast website load time:- SiteGround offers you the fastest web host ranging from 20 milliseconds to 1 second.
- Free automatic daily backup:- SiteGround offers you free backup and restore. Instant backup and restorations are free on all plans.
- Hack Alerts: As we know web hosts are responsible for your server security. SiteGround helps you by offering hack alerts and early warnings. Hack alert can aware you of hidden malware on your site before it becomes activated.
- Datacenter Security: SiteGround offers you datacenter security which includes 24/7 human monitoring of servers, bulletproof lobbies, biometric access points, etc.
- Customer Support: Customer Support is one of the strengths of SiteGround. As they offer you outstanding quality customer support help that is Fast, Friendly, and Professional.
- 30 days money-back guarantee: SiteGround offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you cancel within 30 days of joining you get a 100% refund.
- Google Cloud infrastructure:- Google cloud is known for maintaining one of the most powerful and fastest networks, which means your website will be faster on SiteGround.
- Free Website Migration:- Website migration is completely free on SiteGround, unlike other hosting companies that take charges for migration.
- SiteGround Hosting Packages: SiteGround offers you several web hosting packages including Shared hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Enterprise Hosting, and Reseller Hosting.
- Three types of WebHosting Plans: SiteGround offers you their three main hosting plants- StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek.
- SiteGround StartUp: This plan is available at $ 6.99* a month.
- SiteGround GrowBig: This plan is available at $ 9.99 * a month.
- SiteGround GoGeek: This plan is available at $ 14.99 * a month.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround Hosting:
|They have super fast servers which are highly optimized for speed.||Their plans have fixed storage.|
|They offer 24/7 customer support (Live Chat).||Costly for monthly billing.|
|They offer free CDN and free SSL.|
|They have multiple server locations i.e. in three continents.|
|Easy to use.|
|They offer high-speed hosting.|
|Officially recommended by WordPress.|
|Free website backup and migration.|
|You can have unlimited traffic on your website.|
Review of SiteGround Hosting:
If you want a fast and reliable web hosting service with outstanding customer support, then SiteGround will be the perfect choice for you. As we have already discussed, If you are just starting a website for the first time, then you will surely appreciate SiteGround’s customer support.
Siteground offers you various hosting plans for every budget and each plan comes with a great set of features. Siteground also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee If you cancel the hosting within 30-days of joining, you’ll get a 100% refund. And their uptime guarantee makes sure that you will probably never have any major downtime issues.
Q: Is SiteGround a good hosting company?
Ans: Yes, It is a good hosting company as it offers unbeatable services such as 24/7 customer support, high-speed hosting, free CDN, and free SSL, also it offers more powerful and technical features than the other competitors.
Q: Is SiteGround better than GoDaddy?
Ans: GoDaddy offers you all-in-one convenience which can’t be found in SiteGround. Siteground is a better fit for large and intensive sites as it has more technical and powerful features than GoDaddy.
Q: Which is better: SiteGround or Bluehost?
Ans: SiteGround is a better choice for hosting compared to Bluehost.
Q: Why is SiteGround so expensive?
Ans: SiteGround is expensive as it offers you vital components to ensure your site is working when someone comes searching.
Q: Which SiteGround plan is best?
Ans: GrowBig is the most popular plan as it offers the best value for your money.
Q: Does SiteGround offer a free domain?
Ans: Now they don’t but earlier they used to offer a free domain name with hosting plans.
Q: Can you pay SiteGround Monthly?
Ans: Yes, SiteGround offers monthly payment plans.
Q: Is WordPress free with SiteGround?
Ans: Yes, you can install WordPress freely.
Q: Can I buy a Domain name without hosting?
Ans: Yes, you can buy a domain name without hosting.
Q: How do I host a website on SiteGround?
Ans: You can host your site by the following steps:
- Select a Domain name for your Site.
- Start a New Site then Install WordPress.
- Transfer an Existing Site. Migrate a WordPress Site.
- Add an SSL to Your Site.
- Configure Your SSL to work.
Q: Do you need to transfer your domain to SiteGround?
Ans: No, you don’t need to transfer your domain to SiteGround. You have to just update the name server of your domain to point to your SiteGround hosting account.
Q: How to point the GoDaddy domain to SiteGround?
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click on DNS, which is in front of your domain name.
- Click on a change name server and enter the SiteGround name server details.
- Click on save.
Finally, within 20minutes to 2 hours, your GoDaddy domain will start pointing to the SiteGround account.
Q: Where are SiteGround servers located?
Ans: SiteGround has a data center in the USA, UK, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
Q: Is SiteGround fast?
Ans: The SiteGround support team is fast, friendly, and effective and these will be the biggest drawbacks for all the other competitors.
Q: Is SiteGround secure?
Ans: Yes, SiteGround has an IDS/IPS system that blocks malicious bots and attackers.
Q: Does SiteGround use cPanel?
Ans: Yes, with cPanel you are able to accomplish your tasks faster.
Q: How long does a site migration take?
Ans: Some migration can take up to three hours, although the average time to migrate is 30 minutes.
Q: Is SiteGround good for WordPress?
Ans: SiteGround will be an excellent choice for WordPress because of the reasons:
- Its performance
- Useful and friendly support
- Features of WordPress- such as migration, auto-update scripts, speed optimization plugins.
Q: Is SiteGround good for E-Commerce?
Ans: Undoubtedly, SiteGround is one of the best options for hosting e-commerce websites.
Q: Is SiteGround faster than HostGator?
Ans: Yes, SiteGround speed is faster than the HostGator speed.
Q: Is SiteGround good for blogging?
Ans: Yes, SiteGround will be a perfect choice for bloggers as it offers some aspects of the basics of SEO, which helps you to get traffic on your site.
Q: Does SiteGround have email?
Ans: Yes, with every SiteGround hosting plan, you can have an unlimited number of email accounts at your domain name.
Q: How do I contact SiteGround?
- Log in to the Client Area.
- Click on the Help icon in the top right corner.
- Then click on the Contact Us tab.
Q: How do I delete my SiteGround domain?
Ans: GoTo Site Tools> Domains> Parked Domains> Click Delete.
Q: Can I install WordPress on SiteGround?
Ans: Yes, WordPress can be easily installed on SiteGround.
Q: What is SiteGround’s cheapest hosting plan?
Ans: SiteGround cheapest plan is $6.99 and also they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Q: How much does SiteGround cost?
Ans: SiteGround has three hosting plans:
- 1st-month price: $14.99/month
- Renewal Prices: $19.99
- 12, 24 and 36 months first-time contracts**: $6.99/month
- 1st-month price: $24.99/month
- Renewal Prices:$29.99
- 12, 24 and 36 months first-time contracts**: $9.99/month
- 1st-month price: $39.99/month
- Renewal Prices: $44.99
- 12, 24 and 36 months first-time contracts**: $14.99/month
From this overview, we can clearly see that SiteGround excels in all important aspects of web hosting i.e. Customer Support, Uptime, Performance, security). SiteGround comes with tremendous hosting features which are not offered by other web hosting companies.
If you’re not sure about SiteGround hosting you can opt for a 30-day free trial to request a refund. As SiteGround offers this amazing facility to valuable customers. Overall SiteGround is a great choice if you’re looking to host your WordPress website.