Overview of JBL Live 300 TWS
Everyone likes to own self space. Stay associated with your music and your reality with JBL Live 300 TWS in-ear earphones. Genuine remote and liberated from cables to provide extreme opportunity, with incredible JBL Signature Sound, JBL Live 300 TWS is one of the best wireless earphones you have ever got.
Tune in or out with commotion control, stay cautious about your environmental factors with Ambient Aware, or use TalkThru to visit with companions, all without eliminating your earphones.
Voice Assistant, sans hands calling, volume, and commotion control are largely open through the touch controls for additional accommodation. Speed charge gives you a lift quickly, so you won’t ever be without your music. Browse a scope of tones to track down your ideal pair, little in size, not force.
Specification of JBL Live 300 TWS
JBL 300 TWS has awesome specifications which can be easily understood by all peoples. The specification criteria of JBL Live 300 TWS are divided into 3 major criteria. Live 300 TWS includes the General, Audio, Control, and Connection Specification.
|Driver Sensitivity in 1kHz/1mW(dB)||95|
|Dynamic frequency response range in HZ||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Impedance in ohms||16|
|Control and Connection|
|Frequency of Bluetooth||2.402 GHz –2.48GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK,8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||13 dBm|
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5,HFP v1.6|
These are the different specifications of the JBL Live 300 TWS.
Features are the distinctive attribute or aspects of the object and the same goes for JBL Live 300 TWS. The Features of the JBL Live 300 TWS are extremely good and they have provided better advantages.
- JBL Pure Bass Sound: For more than 70 years, JBL gives the best exact, great sound found in large scenes throughout the planet. With the assistance of the JBL, you will get adequate bass to give your whole body a lift and get that extra push right when you need it the most.
- JBL has planned the specific, stunning sound found in gigantic settings all through the planet. These headphones emulate that identical JBL sound, finishing off a bass that is both significant and staggering.
- Be free with true Wireless: JBL Live 300 TWS are wireless and the connectivity of Bluetooth provides you immense support. With nothing to hold you back down.
- Support: The JBL LIVE 300 TWS coordinates Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa backing and makes for a magnificent arrangement of everyday genuine remote earbuds. Audience members on the chase for sturdy, practical headphones should go with JBL. Other people who need better sound quality and a more agreeable fit ought to consider the Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus at a similar cost.
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru technology: Control your general surroundings. Immediately move from total music inundation to zero in on your environmental factors with Ambient Aware. Visit with your companions without eliminating your earphones with TalkThru.
- Up to 20 hours of combined playback: Never stop playing: Never be without your music. JBL LIVE 300TWS earphones surrender you to 6 hours of playback on a solitary charge. Pop them into the charging case for an extra 14 hours (max) of tuning in. Get up to a one-hour help in only 10 minutes.
- Easy pairings: If there’s one thing JBL is acceptable at it’s giving justifiable directions on the most proficient method to work its headsets. On the first occasion when you open the case, the earbuds naturally enter blending mode.
From that point, simply empower Bluetooth on your cell phone and select “JBL LIVE 300 TWS” from the matching menu.
To enter blending mode while wearing the earbuds, twofold tap the privilege earbud and hold the second tap for five seconds.
Rebooting the headset is simple, as well: embed the two buds into the charging case and hold the case’s conservative for five seconds.
You may like: JBL Free X Reviews
Pros and cons of JBL Live 300 TWS:
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of Live 300 TWS:
|Stereo audio during calls||The connection goes in and out while calls|
|Fast charging||Disconnect after 45 minutes|
|Comprehensive controls||AAC and SBC only|
|Ambient aware and TalkThru modes||Mono listening limited to the right bud|
The JBL Live 300 TWS needs dynamic commotion dropping, yet their inactive clamor scratch-off from the solid match and seal works probably just as a second-rate set of earplugs. At the end of the day, it will not empty plane commotion, yet it works hard of suppressing typical office sounds.
Furthermore, helpfully, JBL outfitted these buds a few highlights to address how clumsy it very well may be to remove them from your ears frequently.
You may like: JBL Free X Reviews
The earbuds sound very great and have a more curbed bass accentuation than expected, bass notes are 1.5-multiple times stronger than midrange notes, which is typical for purchaser-grade headsets.
Like the JLab GO Air, the JBL LIVE 300 TWS is tuned to enigmatically follow ISO226:2003. All in all, the buds endeavor to repeat each note at a similar saw tumult; this is unique concerning transmitting sound waves at a similar pressing factor.
The issue with this tuning is that it expects the sound architects didn’t already apply rectifications to the chronicles. Hypothetically, this implies that appropriately intensified bass notes are delivered excessively boisterous, and this sort of recurrence reaction can and brings about hear-able covering.
Q. Do the JBL LIVE 300 TWS come with memory foam ear tip options? Are there any third-party options available?
Ans. No, the LIVE 300 TWS only includes silicone ear tips. As of now, there are memory foam ear tips available for purchase from third-party manufacturers.
Q. How to set up the Google Assistant with JBL LIVE 300 TWS?
Ans. To use the Google Assistant with your earbuds, you’ll first have to set up the assistant on your device.
On Android, hold the home button and follow the on-screen setup instructions.
For iOS users, download the Google Assistant app and follow the in-app setup instructions. Afterward, go into the JBL Connect app, connect to your earbuds, and make sure that the Voice Assistant feature is enabled.
Q. How to use JBL LIVE 300 TWS?
Ans. The first time you open the case, the earbuds automatically enter pairing mode. From there, just enable Bluetooth on your smartphone and select JBL LIVE 300 from the pairing menu.
To enter pairing mode while wearing the earbuds, double-tap the right earbud and hold the second tap for five seconds.
Q. Are JBL LIVE 300 TWS waterproof?
Ans. The Live 300 TWS earphones deliver on the important things, with strong audio performance and user-adjustable EQ in the app. The in-ear fit is secure, and the design is water-resistant.
JBL is the perfect choice for another all-around great top headphone brand. With their very affordable, durable yet comfortable products, JBL is ideal for those who are very active as well as those who like boosted bass.
In case you’re somewhat of spending good money, then the JBL Live 300 TWS’s numerous highlights, equalizer, and great sound quality with tweaking make them a commendable alternative.
The battery life may not be just about as noteworthy as JBL promotes, however the case, at any rate, takes into a few additional charges.