What is Unocoin App and how to earn money by trading crypto?
Do you know that Unocoin is India’s first crypto exchange and trading platform? It is not just the highly secure and most feature-rich exchange app; it is also the most trusted Indian Crypto App. This article is going to be very important for you. Because we are going to give you detailed information about India’s first crypto exchange Unocoin App here.
What is Unocoin
It is India’s first cryptocurrency exchange and blockchain company. Where you can buy and sell many cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Tether, USD, etc in a safe and easy way. It was started in the year 2013 by Unocoin Technologies Private Limited Company in Bangalore.
Its users are charged a fee of 0.7 percent when buying and selling their assets, which is higher than WazirX orders. This rate is applicable for a minimum of 60 days of usage. After that, the app charges a 0.5 percent fee and also upgrades you to Gold membership.
Click here: Join Unocoin Now and earn money
The Unocoin cryptocurrency trading platform has expanded its exchange system to provide better services. Its’s Wallet aims to provide consumers with the most reliable and secure exchange platform trading help. Their assistance in the expansion of cryptocurrency exchanges will progress the trading arena since their characteristics are designed to deliver the best cryptocurrency system
Features of Unocoin
- Minimum crypto trading fee.
- Earn free bitcoins by referring them to friends.
- Mobile recharge and DTH recharge can be done through bitcoin.
- Facility to deposit and withdraw INR.
- New features include Lending, Earning Interest, Crypto Basket, SBP, Altcoin Conversion, Autosale, NETKI, and Paper Wallet.
Unocoin now has the fastest KYC process; get an instantly verified user badge!
Unocoin currently offers one of the quickest and smoothest KYC (Know Your Customer) processes, thanks to recent software upgrades. With it, you can become verified quickly and start trading cryptocurrency on the road. it allows you to trade in over 83 different cryptocurrencies. The new KYC procedure will allow you to purchase your first cryptocurrency just by providing your email and Aadhaar data. Isn’t it lightning quick?
Let’s go through how to join up for Unocoin, obtain a verified user badge, and start enjoying all of its services step by step.
- Install the most recent Unocoin app on your device. Select the icon.
- Enter your phone number and the password you want to use.
- If you have a coupon code or a referral code, enter it here. These two fields are completely optional. Check the box once you have read Its’s terms and conditions. Select Sign up.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to you. Please fill it out. Enter and re-enter the six-digit passcode that you want to use. You will be sent to the main page.
- To access all of its services, the profile must be completely verified. You can also get a bitcoin worth INR 100 as a welcome incentive.
- Select the Get Verified option. If you want to establish an individual account, go with a personal account.
- After that, provide a genuine email address to which your account should be attached.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to your email address. Enter it to have your email address validated. You will also get a pop-up confirming that your email address has been validated.
Using the e-KYC procedure, you may get your Aadhaar confirmed instantaneously at Unocoin. When you input your Aadhaar number, you will receive an OTP if your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar. If not, proceed by clicking the click here button. You may be asked to input a captcha after entering your Adhaar number. Enter what you see on your screen in the textbox and press the submit button.
- Enter the OTP you received on the phone number associated with your Aadhaar card number. When your Aadhaar is validated, you will get a pop-up indicating that your information was successfully submitted. Select OK.
- When you click on the More tab, you’ll see your name, Unocoin user ID, and email address. As a result, you are now an Unocoin user.
How to deposit INR in Unocoin
- To deposit INR using bank IMPS, UPI, NEFT, RTGS method, or withdraw fiat money or any virtual currency, input your PAN and bank details and complete your KYC procedure.
- Navigate to your account and select Update Details. You will be prompted to submit a copy of your PAN card. Next should be clicked.
- You must enter the bank account information, such as the account number, IFSC code, bank name, account holder names, and so on. As evidence of the bank account, please send the canceled cheque booklet or the bank account’s passbook. Submit the form.
- You will get a pop-up confirming that all of your papers have been submitted for verification. Assume you uploaded a clean image of your papers and accurately filled out all of the info. In such a situation, profile verification will be completed in a matter of minutes. Your date of birth is now accessible under your profile. You may also change the information on your profile.
Q. When was Unocoin launched?
Ans. Unocoin App was started in the year 2013 by Unocoin Technologies Private Limited Company in Bangalore.
Q. Which platforms does Unocoin support?
Ans. It supports Web, Android, and iOS systems. You can start trading in cryptocurrency using all these three platforms.
Q. Who is the founder of the Unocoin app?
Ans. Unocoin’s founders are Sathvik Vishwanath, Sunny Rai, Harish BV, and Abhinand Kasati.
Q. Where is Unocoin’s headquarters?
Ans. It’s headquartered in Bangalore.